DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
§ 1 Information about the Collection of Personal Data
(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data during the usage of our website. Personal data are considered to be all data which may make personal inferences to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Sales Unit Telemarketing GmbH | N 7, 5-6 | 68161 Mannheim, email@example.com. You can contact our Data Protection Officer (CTM-COM GmbH, In den Leppsteinswiesen 14, 64380 Roßdorf) at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 06154 – 57605-111.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, we shall store the data that you disclose (your e-mail address as well as, where applicable, your name and your telephone number) in order to answer your questions. We shall delete the data collected in this context after the storage thereof is no longer required or restrict the processing thereof if statutory retention obligations apply.
(4) If we would like to commission third-party service providers for individual functions of our website or to use your data for advertising purposes, we shall notify you below in detail of the respective processes. In this regard, we shall also state the prescribed criteria for the storage timeframe.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) In your dealings with us, you shall have the following rights regarding your personal data:
– Right of information,
– Right of correction or deletion,
– Right of restriction of the processing,
– Right to lodge an objection to the processing,
– Right of data portability.
(2) You shall also have the right to lodge a complaint to a government data protection agency regarding our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of Personal Data when Visiting Our Website
(1) When using the website merely for informational purposes–thus when you have not registered or otherwise provided us with information, we shall collect only the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we shall collect the following data which are technically required for us in order to display our website to you and ensure its stability and its security (the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of day of the inquiry
– Time zone difference to Greenwich
– Content of the inquiry (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Respectively-transmitted data quantity
– Website from which the inquiry originates
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, during your usage of our website, cookies shall be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk and categorised to the browser which you use and via which specific information will flow to the party who has placed the cookie (in this case, namely by us). Cookies can run no programmes on or transmit no viruses to your computer. They serve merely to make the Internet site overall more user-friendly more effective.
(3) Usage of cookies:
a) This website uses the following types of cookies whose scope and functionality are discussed in detail in the following:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted whenever you close the browser. These cookies include particularly the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID by means of which various inquiries from your browser can be categorised to the collective session. Thus, your computer can be recognised whenever you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted whenever you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a prescribed timeframe which may vary according to the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time via your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we wish to point out that, in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but rather by your flash plug-in. Moreover, we use HTML5 storage objects which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of which browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you wish to have no processing of the flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the usage of HTML5 storage objects by using your browser’s private mode. In addition, we recommend that you manually delete your cookies and your browser’s history upon a regular basis.
§ 4 Additional Functions and Offerings of Our Website
(1) In addition to the purely informational usage of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. As a rule, in order to do so, you must provide additional personal data which we will use in order to render the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We may sometimes commission external service providers in order to process your data. They have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are obliged to follow our instructions and are controlled upon a regular basis.
(3) Moreover, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if promotional campaigns, sweepstakes, conclusions of contractual agreements or similar services are offered by us in cooperation with our partners. You will receive detailed information in this regard when providing your personal data or below in the description of the offering.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners have their commercial residence in a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this factual circumstance in the description of the offering.
(5) We shall use data that you send us during an application process exclusively within the parameters of the applicant selection process. The application data shall be used for a designated purpose and shall be deleted by no later than six months after the official application deadline ends.
§ 5 Lodging an Objection to or Revocation of the Consent for the Processing of Your Data
(1) If you have issued a consent for the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation shall affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have declared such a revocation to us.
(2) Insofar as we justify the processing of your personal data owing to a balancing of interests, you may lodge an objection to the processing. This shall be the case if the processing is particularly not required for the fulfilment of a contractual agreement with you which we shall respectively depict during the subsequent description of the functions. When exercising such a right to lodge an objection, we request that you state the reasons why we should no longer process your personal data as in the past. In the case that your objection is justified, we shall review the subject matter and shall either discontinue and/or modify the data processing or present to you our mandatory reasons worthy of protection based upon which we shall continue the processing.
(3) Naturally, you may at any time lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis. You can notify us of your objection to advertising by using the following contact data: email@example.com.
Data Protection Declarations for Analytical Tools
Usage of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”–text files which are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your usage of the website. As a rule, the information generated by the cookie regarding your usage of this website shall be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the case of the activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address shall nonetheless be shortened beforehand by Google within the member countries of the European Union or in other contracting countries to the European Economic Area Convention. Only in exceptional cases shall the entire IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. By mandate of this website’s operator, Google shall use this information in order to evaluate your usage of the website, in order to compile reports regarding the website activities and in order to render additional services associated with the usage of the website and of the Internet to the website’s operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the parameters of Google Analytics shall not be commingled with other data by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by correspondingly adjusting the settings on your browser software; however, we wish to point out to you that, in this case, you may not be able to comprehensively use all functions of this website. Moreover, you can prevent the collection of data (including your IP address) that have been generated by the cookie and refer to your usage of the website from being sent to Google as well as the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in that is available by clicking on the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the add-on “_anonymizeIp()”. Thus, IP addresses in shortened form are subjected to further processing whereby any personal inferences can thus be excluded. However, if a personal reference should nonetheless be created via the data collected about you, it shall thus be immediately excluded and the personal data shall be promptly deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to be able to analyse the usage of our website and improve it upon a regular basis. Via the compiled statistics, we can improve our website and design it to be more interesting for you as the user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google has obligated itself to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the usage of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Information about the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User Terms and Conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Data Protection Overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html as well as the Data Protection Declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) [This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor streams which is implemented via a User ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage via your customer account under “My Data”, “Personal Data”.]
Use of SalesViewer® technology
This website uses SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of the website operator’s legitimate interests (Section 6 paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR) in order to collect and save data on marketing, market research and optimisation purposes.
The data stored by Salesviewer will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them.
The data recording and storage can be repealed at any time with immediate effect for the future, by clicking on https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out in order to prevent SalesViewer® from recording your data. In this case, an opt-out cookie for this website is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in the browser, you will need to click on this link again.